Administrator- Wessex Galvanizers Ltd
This role is based at Wessex Galvanizers Ltd, Tower Industrial Estate, Tower Lane, Eastleigh, Hampshire, SO50 6NZ
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Administrator to join our busy team at Wessex Galvanizers Ltd based in Hampshire, SO50 6NZ. We are part of Wedge Group Galvanizing, a successful family-owned business offering secure employment to its employees for over 150 years. We have 14 sites nationwide and apply corrosion protection to all the steel you regularly see around you such as street furniture, lampposts, bridge beams and even football stadiums through our galvanizing process. You won’t just be joining a business; you’ll be part of a group that can offer you opportunities and development for the whole of your career! We pride ourselves on caring for each other, with fairness and trust at our core. If you have similar values, you might find us to be a great place to work.
What’s the role?
This is a permanent contract working 37.5 hours. Hours are flexible and can be worked between 8am – 5:00pm. Salary is £24,500 – £25,000 depending on experience.
Main duties include:
- Collating information for weekly payroll.
- Shift tracking.
- Booking in of goods.
- Processing site purchase invoices and credit control queries accurately within agreed timescales and highlight any discrepancies.
- Query, check and update tracking on Welcome system.
- Dealing with customers on site and over the phone
- Liaise with Group Accounts to ensure swift payment as necessary.
- General ad-hoc office duties such as printing, scanning and answering the phone.
Who would suit this role?
This role would suit someone who is a team-player, good communicator, organised, conscientious and has a ‘can-do’ attitude.
Experience in administration is advantageous but not essential as training will be provided.
Must be proficient in Microsoft and Outlook.
What are the benefits?
- Secure employment with a long-standing supportive business with opportunity for advancement.
- Bonus based on Company performance.
- Annual pay reviews.
- 25 days holiday (plus statutory days) per calendar year – 5 days more than the legal requirement.
- Enhanced pay for other leave (sick, paternity, maternity etc.).
- Company pension scheme beyond the legal minimum requirements.
- Employment protection and death in service.
- Employee Assistance Programme – offering free wellbeing (mental and physical) and financial advice and support.
- Employee discount scheme including restaurants, holidays, retail vouchers and more.
- Cycle to Work Scheme.
- Full training, equipment and PPE provided.
- Private medical insurance.
- Annual free flu vaccinations.
- Long service awards.
- Company share purchase opportunity.
- Free parking.
How to apply?
If this sounds like a job that might be right for you, please apply online by completing an application form
Wedge Group Galvanizing is an equal opportunities employer, we strive to create an inclusive culture where everyone is valued and welcomed.