A Great Place
Wedge Group Galvanizing is the largest hot dip galvanizing organisation in the UK with 14 plants strategically located throughout the UK and a head office in the West Midlands.
We have the following Vacancies:
- Night Shift Galvanizing Operative, based at South East Galvanizers Ltd, Crittall Road, Witham, Essex, CM8 3DR
- Sales & Office Support Coordinator, based at South East Galvanizers Ltd, Crittall Road, Witham, Essex, CM8 3DR
- Forklift Driver, based at Wessex Galvanizers Ltd, Tower Industrial Estate, Tower Lane, Eastleigh, Hampshire, S050 6NZ
- Galvanizing Operative, based at Wessex Galvanizers Ltd, Tower Industrial Estate, Tower Lane, Eastleigh, Hampshire, S050 6NZ
- Galvanizing Operative, based at South West Galvanizers Ltd, Marsh End, Lords Meadow Industrial Estate, Crediton, Devon, EX17 1DN
- Senior Maintenance Engineer, based at B.E. Wedge Ltd, Stafford Street, Willenhall, West Midlands, WV13 1RZ
- Maintenance Engineer, based at Worksop Galvanizing Ltd, Claylands Avenue, Worksop, Nottinghamshire, S81 7BQ
Join our Team
Do you want to be part of the UK’s largest galvanizing organisation?
Our people are the core of our business. We have passionate, hard-working, ambitious and dedicated employees. Complete the form below if you would like to be considered to join our team.
Wedge Group Galvanizing’s benefits programme is available to all employees.
Wedge Group Galvanizing is a successful, nationwide, family owned, people orientate business which has been providing longstanding career opportunities to its employees for over 150 years. The business is proud of its long serving employees and the advancement of its employees within the business. Contribution and effort in the business is expected, valued and recognised.
The company takes great pride in our core values:
Integrity – We act fairly and honestly
Caring – We look after each other
Trusted – We do what we say we do
Continuous Improvement – We innovate and advance together
“There’s plenty of different avenues for employees to build a rewarding career at Wedge, from operatives and production, to transport, quality, and planning.”Mark McFerran – Goods Inwards Inspector at Merseyside Galvanizing Ltd
“I can see a long and rewarding career at Wedge and I’m excited about what the future may hold.”Alizabeth Edwards – Sales Administrator at Humber Galvanizing Ltd
“Desk-based roles weren’t right for me andI wanted a new challenge. I’m so glad I made the move – I wouldn’t look back.”Corey McKinnon – Transport Coordinator at East Anglian Galvanizing Ltd
“I am still learning new things, and with the support of the company, widening the scope of my knowledge. Back then, I never imagined that I would still be here after all these years– almost two decades. But, Wedge is a great company that values their employees, and so, why would I want to leave?”Dale Furneyo – Health & Safety / Technical Services Coordinator at Merseyside Galvanizing Ltd
“I’d encourage anyone interested in considering applying for a role at Wedge to do it – there are lots of varied roles and a company which will support you if you show initiative and a desire to progress.”Paul Gordon – Health & Safety Coordinator at B.E. Wedge Ltd
B.E. Wedge Holdings Ltd Gender Pay Gap Reporting
We are required by law to conduct Gender Pay Gap Reporting under the Equality Act 2010 (Gender Pay Gap Information) 2017.
B E Wedge Holdings Ltd Retirement and Death Benefits Scheme
You can download below the B E Wedge Holdings Limited Retirement and Death Benefits Scheme Implementation Statement and Privacy Notice.