The Highest Quality Metal Galvanizing Services
Wedge Group Galvanizing has management systems and procedures in place to ensure customers receive the best quality service. These include:
- Systems based on ISO 9000 which are compatible and flexible to fit with customer Factory Production Control Systems
- Certification to ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System
- Components galvanized to EN ISO 1461 or otherwise agreed specification
- All 14 Wedge plants have a CLASS 1 BATH* with agreed compositional limits and records of assessment retained for 10 years
- More than 50 qualified personnel certified to the GA/BCSA Post-Galvanizing Inspectors course
- Traceability of work maintained in relation to the identified execution class for the components
- Tolerances on work assessed after galvanizing and adverse indicators (e.g distortion) reported to steelwork contractor
- Durability declared – galvanized to EN ISO 1461 or other agreed standard
Hot Dip Galvanizing offers you long-term protection against rust and corrosion of steel products, and with 150 years experience Wedge Group Galvanizing can offer you high quality galvanizing and unrivalled customer service.
Dedicated Centrifuge/Spin Galvanizing Plant Spin or Centrifuge Galvanizing is the process used on smaller steel parts, such as nuts, bolts and screws.